Ford is nearing the production of its all-electric SUV, the Mustang Mach-E, and this comes as more pricing info has arrived. Ford has slashed prices of the Mach-E range, where the motives remain unclear. Listed below are the price reductions.
* Mustang Mach-E Select RWD: used to be $43,895, now $42,895 (down $1,000)
* Mustang Mach-E Select AWD: used to be $46,595, now $45,595 (down $1,000)
* Mustang Mach-E CA Route 1 RWD: used to be $51,800, now $49,800 (down $2,000)
* Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD: used to be $50,000, now $47,000 (down $3,000)
* Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD: used to be $52,700, now $49,700 (down $3,000)
* Mustang Mach-E First Edition: used to be $59,300, now $58,300 (down $1,000)
Ford has also released their charging cables and complimentary charging with partner Electrify America (not as good as the Volkswagen ID. 4, which will come with three years). The Mustang Mach-E customers in the U.S. will receive 250 kilowatt-hours of complimentary charging through FordPass Rewards – the equivalent of approximately three to five full DC fast charges. Amazon Home Services will begin installing Ford Connected Charge Stations and 240-volt outlets for Mustang Mach-E customers in the U.S. later this year. Furthermore, the Ford Connected Charge Station wallbox will start at $799.
Visit mbd3d.com for 3D printed Tesla Model 3 accessories!
Image Courtesy: Ford